Application Engineer - Tech Lead
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 10/25/2016
NTT Data Inc
Our athletic apparel client is looking for an Applications Technical Lead. The Tech Lead will play a vital role in the architecture design, testing and deployment of next generation web content management systems You will work closely with business partners, developers, system administrators, project managers, business analysts and end users to build a state-of-the-art WCMS systems and solutions.
Suggest best practices on Web and Mobile needs. Participate in architectural review and design review. Resolve user-identified functional and technical issues and solve technical problems related to content management implementation. Must have good communication and the ability to interact well with business teams. Good Team player and demonstrates initiative and is self-motivated.
* Design efficient content models, security models, workflows and templates
* Effectively communicate design to customers and present design options/considerations
* Help to establish overarching program goals and objectives in the WCM program at a customer
* Develop AEM/CQ5 templates and workflows leveraging current AEM software releases using JPS/.ASPX, AEM/CQ Components/widgets and J2EE skill set
* Employ strong coding standards for efficiency, readability and reuse
Required Skill Set:
* Strong experience in Java and other JVM languages including Groovy
* Experience developing & consuming RESTful APIs
* Experience leading teams in developing full stack solutions in an agile environment
* Object Oriented programming and ability to handle complex architectural design
* Understand the pros and cons about message oriented and Service oriented architecture
* Strong understanding and experience leading teams in a microservice architecture
* AWS cloud infrastructure & best practice experience
* Must be comfortable leading teams following best practices (TDD, CI, CD, Code review)
* Experience with IOS development, SWIFT and/or Object-C
* Strong problem solving and leadership skills
* Design, develop and support WCM components, integrations and applications
* Experience with Java, J2EE
* Experience with RESTful and SOAP-based web services
* Minimum of 5 years of software development experience
* Minimum of 3 years of experience working with content technologies
* Experience working with geographically separate project teams
* Experience with unit testing and automated testing tools
* Experience with secure coding practices
* Experience implementing web content management systems in a large corporate environment
* Experience with object-oriented design and design patterns
* Excellent estimation abilities in scoping work in a highly complex environment
* Exposure to open-source technologies
* Experience building, deploying and supporting Internet-facing applications
* Superior problem solving, organizational, decision-making, written, oral and interpersonal skills
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.