This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 10/20/2016
Saint Louis, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Schedule: Full-time
Job ID: REQ20003769
Applicants must have the skills and ability to troubleshoot applications in an automated pharmaceutical production environment. Candidates should possess application/database knowledge, analytics and critical thinking. Future employees should also prepare to demonstrate creative thinking and a high aptitude to learn key functions to support the pharmacy from controls engineer perspective; enabling technical growth for the company and the individual.
* Basic analyses on backend application processes and resolve application issues in an automated environment.
* Document issues into CMMS or other centralized data base for root cause analysis. (Maximo experience is a plus)
* Plans and Implements automated equipment related new ideas and processes; driven by Critical and Creative thinking
* Assist with general user application support and information sharing.
* Investigate and resolve application functionality related issues and provide first level support and troubleshooting
* Responsible for communicating to the end-user community with technical solutions when applicable
* Troubleshoot, support repair of electro-mechanical automated production equipment, to include Electrical, Mechanical, Robotic, Electrical Controls and PLC systems.
* Responsible for the technical support of Robot (Fanuc and Adept), PLC (AB) based systems and hardware.
* Demonstrates the capability and aptitude to absorb new responsibilities.
* Willing to learn advanced level troubleshooting on Automated Equipment by using and understanding Electrical, Mechanical, and Pneumatic drawings and schematics, and using specialized test equipment and tools.
* Document all emergency, corrective, and preventive maintenance work via work orders associated with Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS - MAXIMO).
* Engage in onsite/ remote support reliability of automated production equipment Applications, Data/Information, Software, Robots and PLC Programming.
* Works with Developers, Designers and Production Engineers to improve quality of processes and/or machines, analysis of design and implementation of technical products and systems. Communicates with management on project goals and status. Drives change.
* Participates in continuous improvement studies, statistical analysis and functional reviews of unit operations.
* Operates independently onsite in an on-call capacity to troubleshoot or manage equipment remotely.
* Ability to perform special projects and assignments derived from the Application Development Teams and Sr. Engineering teams.
* Works with Project Teams, Developers and Vendors to provide expert judgment and analysis regarding the design, development, and implementation of technical products and systems.
* Provide cross-training in the specific pharmacy programming applications.
* Ensures system availability by providing high level technical support.
* Contributes to the completion of milestones associated with specific projects.
* Processes the willingness to learn entry level PLC troubleshooting or higher
* Experience in Oracle Database, some SQL experience will be considered.
* Basic understanding of Electrical and PLC Systems.
* Mechanical experience as related to automated equipment is plus but not required,
* Able to troubleshoot automated control systems in an emergency and corrective maintenance capacity within a production environment; programming and troubleshooting experience using RSLOGIX platform is highly-desired.
* Flexible schedule
* 20% travel to other Express-Scripts & Accredo locations
* Bachelor s Degree and 5 8 years of experience
* Experience in C# (.Net), Visual Studio 2012 a plus
*LI-RH1 ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
This expansive group is accountable for planning, building and driving core technology solutions and services across virtually every aspect of the business, including Infrastructure, Engineering, Operations, Architecture, Pharmacy Technology, Home Delivery, Specialty and IT Service Management. The following teams help comprise this ever-important group:
IT ARCHITECTURE & INNOVATION defines and drives the company s architecture strategy.
IT ENGINEERING manages all engineering activities associated with the company s architecture and attendant technology.
IT OPERATIONS manages all the technology that supports the company s operational functions.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes.
Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the 'Most Admired Companies' in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services.
We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation.
Express Scripts is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Express Scripts is an EOE
Express Scripts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, disability or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era, pregnancy, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, citizenship or membership in any other legally protected class. None of the questions in this application are intended to elicit information regarding any protected characteristics, nor imply any limitation, illegal preferences or discrimination based upon non-job-related information or protected characteristics.Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation and, depending on position requirements, a Department of Defense background investigation. AA/EOE.