Application Production Supp Analyst II Workday
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 12/16/2016
Brown Brothers Harriman
Jersey City, NJ
Provide enterprise application support with specific focus on the functional features of the BBH applications. Serve as the liaison between Business Owners and Technical Support teams. Share the responsibility for performance, reliability and optimization for all areas of assigned applications with other members of assigned shift. Function as a first line contact for the organization on all production issues, or requests during assigned shift. Expected to develop a high level of expertise on all facets of assigned applications. Will work with team's technical specialists for additional support when required to supplement and expand your knowledge. Will assist with the analysis of root cause factors that impact the reliability, accuracy and efficiency of assigned applications. In addition, candidate will be responsible for modifying existing documentation; including regular formal reporting on system performance and health.
* ASSIST PRODUCTION SUPPORT TEAM IN TRIAGE OF APPLICATION INCIDENTS AND WHEN NEEDED CREATE SHORT TERM SOLUTIONS TO RESTORE SERVICE.
* ASSIST IN DOCUMENTING INCIDENT AND ERROR HANDLING PROCEDURES IN THE TEAMS KNOWLEDGEBASE
* PROVIDE INCIDENT MANAGEMENT SUPPORT AND WHEN NEEDED LEAD THE INCIDENT MANAGEMENT PROCESS TO ENSURE TIMELY ESCALATION AND COMMUNICATION OF ISSUES
* Serve as an escalation point of contact for the business and other groups for requests and inquiries to ensure a timely response to business needs and questions regarding the use and capabilities of the assigned application
* Assist Production Support team with root cause analysis efforts and assist in documenting any Tactical Solution or Control Check adopted to accommodate the work around
* Ensure problems (and/or System Defects) are appropriately logged in the central repository
* Perform daily tasks based on the daily task checklist and escalate any abnormal activity or issues identified during the monitoring process. Will adapt to any additional monitoring reviews assigned.
* Participate in efforts around Event Management
* Participate in troubleshooting efforts to resolve application outage in a timely manner
* Responsible for communicating the status of research to Production Support team members and other interested parties including business stakeholders.
* BA/BS Degree in Computer Science or Business degree with related work experience,
* 3-5+ years of Financial Services industry experience (Preferably Applications System Support) Excellent Communication Skills
* Strong analytical and logical thinking skills
* Any experience supporting Workday a big plus ; Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other protected status under federal, state or local law.