Application Programmer/Analyst, Intermediate
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DESCRIPTION
Looking for a rewarding and challenging career with a dynamic, growing organization? Phacil is your answer. We are looking for a Application Programmer to support an important government customer in Huntsville, AL.
Clearance: NACI to receive CAC
* Programming, enhancing and debugging Oracle database
* Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
* Determining technical requirements to design web page layouts for government application
* Solving code problems
Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Software Development, Information Systems or related discipline is a must
* 5+ yrs of hands on design and development of large scale data-warehousing applications
* At least 3 years of design and development using Oracle APEX, PL/SQL & SQL-knowledge of analytical functions, writing complex query
* Strong programming experience with Oracle Databases
* Experience in Agile Software Development methodologies required
* The ideal candidate must have an inherent interest in technology, innovation and process impeovement
Phacil is a leading provider of mission-focused, results-driven technology solutions to the federal government. We continually demonstrate Commitment to our customers, Excellence in performance, and Service to the nation. Customers trust Phacil to solve their most complex challenges by delivering uniquely-tailored technology solutions that maximize value and mission success.
Phacil offers a diverse range of technology services, including Software Services, Systems Engineering/Integration and Operations (SEI&O), Cyber Security and Service Desk. Our team of nearly 900 energetic, highly-skilled professionals support customers across the country and abroad.
Phacil continually strives for performance excellence as evidenced by corporate certifications, such as ISO 9001:2015 and ISO/IEC 27001:2013, performing certified ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 and CMMI Maturity Level 3 (for both Development and Services) work on contracts. Phacil has won numerous awards, including rankings on Washington Business Journal's Top Government Technology Contractors, CRN Solution Provider 500, and Tech Council of MD's Contracting Firm of the Year, to name a few.