Application Software Engineer (Business Intelligence)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONGreat opportunity to utilize your existing skills and leverage them to learn, or go deeper with MicroStrategy, SSIS, ETL etc!
Position Purpose: Design, build, test and maintain scalable and stable off the shelf application or custom built technology solutions to meet business needs
* Contribute to the entire implementation process for new applications and enhancements to existing applications
* Meet with business partners to understand business needs
* Contribute to overall solution design
* Responsible for build and test of applications
* Conduct root cause analysis and complex performance tuning
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
* 2+ years of related experience.
* Healthcare experience a plus.
* Experience with SQL (Stored Procedures, Macros, complex Joins, Views, etc)
* Working knowledge of Business Intelligence Tools, including: MicroStrategy, Business Objects, Cognos or SAS.
* Experience with UNIX and ETL.
* Experience with various databases, including Teradata, Oracle or SQL Server preferred.