Application Support Analyst 9/8/2016
Teddy Bear Portraits
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Teddy Bear Portraits is growing rapidly and adding new members to their team everyday. We're excited about new technology we've implemented that our employees and customers are loving, and we're thankful we need more people to come on board and join the fun!
Teddy Bear Portraits is looking for an entry level Application Support Analyst in Gallatin, TN with knowledge and ability to do the following:
- Provide technical assistance and support for computer systems, applications, and hardware.
- Create and manage user accounts, computer accounts, and groups in Active Directory.
- Application Support for line of business NWS proprietary applications
- Perform SQL queries and data table modifications
- Collaborate between end users and Technical Analysts and Developers
- Assist remote users over the phone utilizing remote tools
- Log all helpdesk interactions in Kace ticketing software.
- Prepare and deploy computers using imaging tools.
- Assign file and folder permissions accordingly.
- Provide training to users for Windows 7/10, Microsoft Office and other line of business applications.
- Diagnose LAN and WAN connectivity issues.
- Document internal procedures and create training documents for users and other IT personnel.
- Maintain inventory of computers, printers, peripherals and IT equipment.
- Track software license usage.
- Collaborate with other IT team members to solve problems.
Apply today! We look forward to speaking with qualified applicants very soon!