Application Support Analyst II - 2nd Shift
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 11/5/2016
Great River, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe primary purpose of this role is to provide higher-level technical support to our clients via the telephone and/or Internet (e.g., web portal, email). Support Analyst will be to assess the nature of reported system or service issues and resolve technical or sophisticated application problems. The Support Analyst will maintain a log of system issues and convey client feedback to Support Team leadership. The ideal candidate is intellectually curious and a natural problem solver who is driven to advance their skills through their exploration of application functionality. The candidate will:
* Interact with clients to help troubleshoot and resolve complex technical application problems or issues
* Diagnose and resolve complex client questions or problems over the telephone/Internet in the areas of system configurations/setup, product functionality, and bugs/enhancements
* Track and document inbound support requests and ensure proper notation of client problems or issues
* Document problems and solutions to train lower-level support on how to properly address client or product problems
* Communicate with product development and engineering departments to improve on current design or to identify possible problems with design
* Stay abreast of current technology in solutions, design changes, and new solutions offered
* May travel to client site in order to resolve extremely complex client and product issues
* Other duties as assigned
2nd Shift - 12:30pm-9:00pm
Academic and professional qualifications:
Bachelor's or equivalent work experience
Typically requires 2 - 4 years of experience with healthcare products in a support, development or consultancy environment, of which at least 1 year of experience is in developing or supporting the assigned products and a demonstrated competence in functional or technical components of the assigned products
* Crystal Reports / SQL
* Familiarity with Healthcare Management/Processes a plus
Minimal travel may be required for client support and training
Able and willing to work on "shifts"