Application Support Analyst
The primary purpose of this role is to provide general technical support across a broad range of applications to our clients via the telephone and/or Internet (e.g., web portal, email). The Support Analyst will assess the nature of system or service issues and resolves technical or basic application problems through independent judgment and problem solving skills. He or she will also maintain a log of system issues and convey client feedback to Support Team leadership. The ideal candidate is intellectually curious and a natural problem solver who is driven to advance their skills through their exploration of application functionality while guided by a seasoned mentor. The candidate will:
* Provide first point of contact support for clients reporting technical or application issues
* Interact with clients to help troubleshoot and resolve application problems or issues
* Diagnose and resolve client questions or problems over the telephone/Internet in the areas of system configurations/setup, product functionality, and bugs/enhancements
* Track and document inbound support requests and ensure proper notation of client problems or issues
* Document problems and solutions to train lower-level support on how to properly address client or product problems
* Stay abreast of current technology in solutions, design changes, and new solutions offered
* Other duties as assigned
Academic and professional qualifications:
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
Typically requires 1 - 2 years of experience in a customer service environment, preferably in a technical role such as help desk analyst. Healthcare application support experience a plus.
* Crystal Reports / SQL
* Familiarity with Healthcare Management/Processes a plus
Minimal travel may be required for client support and training
Able and willing to work on "shifts"
It all begins with a Spark! At Netsmart we look for exceptional professionals who enjoy being part of a fast-paced and innovative environment. We value individual contributions in a team setting and offer a progressive set of support tools and training. We are proud to offer an excellent compensation package, which includes a complete suite of benefits for full-time employees.
Other benefits include:
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance available Day 1
* Life Insurance
* Short/Long Term Disability
* 401(k) Plan/EAP
Netsmart is committed to helping health and human services providers deliver effective, recovery-based care.
To learn about our culture, industry and job opportunities visit our career site , facebook or twitter account.