Application Support Analyst 8/27/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY MINIMUM EXPERIENCE
4+ years of related experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
Experience in supporting all phases of SDLC.
* Knowledge of Operating Systems, Middleware, DB, Web servers
* Understanding of database concepts Hands-on experience with SQL queries
* Unix commands.
* Experience with ITSM Tools (Service Now or Remedy or any other ticket tracking tools).
* ITIL Foundation Certification (Preferred).
* Must be willing to provide on call support on a rotation basis for 24x7 support. When on call, requires off hour and weekend support.
Provide support to office or business unit users of proprietary or custom application software. Answer technical questions, troubleshoot problems, and guide users to gain productive use of software. May extract data, format and run reports, or perform specific analytical functions using application. May have substantial subject matter knowledge of business unit discipline. Includes both staff in corporate facility supporting use of business-specific applications to corporate staff, or staff providing product support to customers using proprietary software.