Application Support Analyst (SharePoint) (CA, Point Mugu)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 10/28/2016
Point Mugu NAWC, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description
Provides moderate to complex end-user application support to clients via email, phone, or other methods. Possesses a strong understanding of the SharePoint application from a user perspective and ability to learn the customer organizations products and services. Escalates complex inquiries to internal development staff as needed. This role will require knowledge in applications such as SharePoint, Microsoft Office and other applications. The Support Analyst will have knowledge of concepts, practices, and procedures within software support field. Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals and once introduced to the new system will establish one s self as an application super user . Performs a variety of tasks in support of user issues and works to resolve or escalate the item to resolution by working with the development team. In this role the Application Support Analyst will track, update and capture end user dydtem requests and changes for content and user side features within SharePoint. The supervisor is the Technical Manager for the program and provides general supervision and support. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
* Bachelor s Degree
* 4+ years experience working with Microsoft Office or other similar products
* 1+ years experience with web technologies
* Bachelor s degree in Computer Science and/or related field
* Background in Marketing, Communications or Web highly desired
* CompTIA Sec+ preferred but not required
* 2+ years in a technical or user facing role with support for complex applications
* Experience interfacing with users and technical team members to resolve identified user issues
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to learn and become an SME from the user perspective on complex applications
* Knowledge of SharePoint or other Microsoft productivity products highly preferred
* U.S. Citizen
* Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret Clearance is a condition of employment
Join the VSolvit Team! Founded in 2006, VSolvit (pronounced 'We Solve It') provides geospatial and information technology consulting services and solutions to government and private section clients. VSolvit is an award winning 8(m)/EDWOSB, SBA-certified 8(a)/SDB, and a certified HUBZone company. We offer Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, as well as 401K Retirement Plan options, Tuition Reimbursement, and other benefits. Our goal is to grow together and enjoy the work that we do as a team.
VSolvit LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Must be able to obtain and maintian a DoD Secret Clearance as a condition of employment
United Stated Citizenship REQUIRED
Number of Openings
Proposal Letter Of Intent (LOI)
Administrative support, application support, communication, writing, User Support, SharePoint, DoD, Customer Service
This position is currently accepting applications.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer