OPEN TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS, LLC. (OTS) is an IT Credit Union Service Organization (CUSO) located in Centennial, Colorado. OTS provides technology support to participating credit unions by collaboratively implementing, managing, and supporting best-of-breed solutions. In addition, OTS offers a unique and comprehensive approach to credit union service, providing desktop and server support, network and telecom management, and help desk services. Resource sharing enables these functions to be performed by highly capable and certified staff, at significant cost savings.
OTS was named a co-winner of the 2015 CUSO OF THE YEAR awarded by NACUSO. The National Association of Credit Union Service Organizations (NACUSO) core purpose is "to be the catalyst for instituting collaboration, innovation, and the reinvention of the Credit Union industry." NACUSO considers thought leadership and critical thinking, value created through collaboration, innovation, implementation and execution and delivering results when selecting a winner for this highly respected industry award.
WHAT YOU\'LL BE DOING:
The OTS Application Software Support Specialist will support business critical applications for OTS customers and delivery high levels of customer service by providing support of application, software, and architecture in development, system test, and production environments by performing the following duties.
* Installs applications in the development and system test environments for pre-release testing
* Assist in the pre-production testing of application upgrades and/or custom developed applications and be responsible for assisting in the deployment of the production ready products
* Performs system administration by writing utilities and monitoring services
* Provides technical support and maintenance of installed applications software
* Implements, configures, and tests new product versions with end users
* Interacts with business users and software vendors to troubleshoot installation and implementation issues
* Communicates problems and problem resolutions to Systems Administrator to improve ongoing services delivery
* Develops and maintains detailed technical knowledge of the specifications, operation, and diagnostics of products while maintaining familiarity with competing products
* Organizes, produces, and reports on the progress of ongoing testing, trials, and evaluation of new products and services
* Analyzes existing workflow environments and assists with setting up and configuring new installations to fit into workflow models
* Supports remote users in resolving network connectivity issues
* Conducts orientation to new users regarding applications of software
* May be required to work odd hours or travel to branches with advanced notice
* Adhere to OTS's Standards of Performance
* Have regular and punctual attendance
* Others duties as assigned by Team Lead/Manager/Directors
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS (REQUIRED):
* 1+ years of experience deploying, diagnosing, and debugging complex enterprise software in a customer environment or 2+ years of IT experience, Windows and SQL server-based applications, or Internet-based applications.
* BS/BA in Computer Sciences/Information Systems or 5 years of equivalent experience
* Demonstrated technical aptitude and troubleshooting techniques
* Ability to prioritize tasks efficiently
* Strong verbal and written communication is a must
BONUS POINTS (PREFERRED):
* 1+ years of financial applications administration experience
* Knowledge and understanding of FISERV/Open Solutions, DNA platform (OSI).
* 1+ year in Financial institution
* 1 + year of experience in supporting Financial Core system, preferably DNA platform
* 1+ year experience in a Business Analyst role
* Deep working Knowledge of SQL functions, functional knowledge of databases
* 1+ years of in Project Management
WE OFFER THE NORMAL STUFF AND SOME EXTRA PERKS:
* Medical, dental and vision insurance, including a Health Reimbursement Account
* Flexible Spending Accounts
* Disability, Life and AD&D insurance
* Annual incentive opportunity
* 401K with 100% vesting immediately for payroll match
* 401K profit sharing
* Service Anniversary bonus
* Mortgage discount offered by a Partner Credit Union
* Breakroom stocked with free beverages and healthy snacks
* Company and team events such as BBQ's, happy hours and lunches
* Great office location in the heart of Park Meadows with easy highway and public transportation access with many stores and restaurants nearby
OTS believes in building relationships with our partners and with our employees. So we have created a working environment built on trust, respect, and reward for effective performance. If this sounds like a place for you, we invite you to take a closer look at a career with OTS.
OTS is a drug-free work environment and an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).