Application Support Specialist-Healthcare Org...
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 10/19/2016
* Respond to level 2/3 incidents from end users to resolve application and software issues within our mission-critical applications
* Document and work with the development team to identify / resolve application defects
* Record, track, and document the problem-solving process, including all successful and unsuccessful decisions made, and actions taken, through to final resolution.
* Evaluate documented resolutions and analyze trends for ways to prevent repeated future problems.
* Test fixes and perform post-resolution follow-ups to ensure problems have been adequately resolved.
* Apply diagnostic utilities to aid in troubleshooting.
* Make recommendations for support process improvement, and implement changes.
5+ years experience supporting Healthcare applications with a focus on claims and enrollment processing, clinical application and other custom applications.
5 + years experience supporting applications that use one or more of the following technologies SQL Server, SSIS, Crystal Reports, Oracle, .NET
Experience with QNXT
Fallon Health is an equal opportunity employer. It is very important for us to maintain a consistant hiring process for every candidate. In addition, we are also a government contractor with requirements to report on our Affirmative Action planning. To that end, we require everyone to apply online.
If you do not have access to a computer or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at 1-508-368-9893 (TRS 711).