Application Support Technician
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 12/8/2016
Great River, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONNetsmart Technologies is an established, leading supplier of enterprise-wide software solutions for health and human services providers. Netsmart s clients include health and human services organizations: public health agencies, mental health and substance abuse clinics, psychiatric hospitals, and managed care organizations.
A Netsmart Application Support Technician works as a member of a team providing level one and two support for Netsmart s Suite of products. The team, and the representative, will have an area of specialization or expertise within the product suite. All team members share two primary responsibilities: performing QA activities on appropriate patches, and to provide issue diagnosis, problem determination and problem re-creation. This role communicates directly with a customer contact to define, investigate, and resolve an issue, and with the development team to test a product update if warranted.
* Provide professional technical support to clients emphasizing customer service
* Provide problem determination and problem re-creation activities for customer issues.
* Document problem resolution activities with customer and NTST departments and follow-up with customer as needed.
* Attain a high level of knowledge and experience in the appropriate portions of the product.
* Individual must be capable of independent work in the full software development life-cycle within a large scale enterprise environment yet also have a strong teamwork mentality.
* Review submitted and/or independently build documentation for client use
* Review Technical Documents generated by the Development team with ability to utilize for testing and client documentation purposes.
* Provide on-site and remote troubleshooting/problem resolution for client issues/ front-end users.
* Identify product defects as well as addressing need for additional product functionality in clear, concise form.
* Ability to take initiative & manage multiple detailed tasks in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment a must.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Excellent organizational and project management abilities.
* 1 3 yrs experience in support/implementation and/or experience with software systems.
* Familiarity with healthcare management/processes a plus
* Ability to navigate thoroughly through Microsoft Windows
* Extensive troubleshooting skills
* Crystal Report writing skills preferred
It all begins with a Spark! At Netsmart we look for exceptional professionals who enjoy being part of a fast-paced and innovative environment. We value individual contributions in a team setting and offer a progressive set of support tools and training. We are proud to offer an excellent compensation package, which includes a complete suite of benefits for full-time associates.
Other benefits include:
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance available Day 1
* Life Insurance
* Short/Long Term Disability
* 401(k) Plan/EAP
Netsmart is committed to helping health and human services providers deliver effective, recovery-based care.
To learn about our culture, industry and job opportunities visit our career site , facebook or twitter account.
Ignite your career today!