Application Technology Management Consult / Expert with Hadoop
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONRole: 233579 : Application Technology Management Consult/ Expert
Location: Dearborn, MI
Duration: 12+ Months
* EEIT - The Data Supply Chain (DSC) data landing support team will be responsible for monitoring and supporting data replication tasks, as well as monitoring and maintaining the data landing and discovery zones in the Hadoop data repository
* The process will ingest data from numerous internal and external data sources, and replicate this data into the Hadoop environment
* Regular tasks include supporting IT processes including Application Monitoring, Incident Management, Problem Management, Request Management, and Security Management for the critical data load processes supporting the Global Data Analytics and Insight (GDIA) skill team
* In addition, this team will be required to interface regularly with the data and infrastructure architects to ensure database performance and data integrity are maintained across multiple environments. Responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to: - Resolve incidents, manage changes, and monitor change implementation in the production environment
* Proactively monitor performance and research root cause of performance deviations
* Perform analysis on customer requests and maintain proper communication with the business
* Manage strict Ford security and control requirements for sensitive/confidential financial data across the portfolio, which includes support of ACR, SCRP, and MCRP input to business as necessary Collaborate closely with Operations Support staff and Application Development teams to work through the technical aspects of application support activities