Applicationect Architect 8/31/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY What will you be doing
* Provide expert technical advice and assistance for multiple projects
* Lead design, coding, and problem resolution activities as requested to ensure technical viability.
* Direct the work of others as requested and perform hands-on design, coding, testing, support, or other tasks as necessary to ensure success of the deliverables according to user requirements.
* Lead, negotiate, and facilitate the development and implementation of software solutions across technology and business areas.
* Assist management with the selection of a technology solution that is in alignment with architecture/technology, creation of cost and time estimates, task identification, and sequencing of project events.
* Develop reusable components and frameworks for developers and provide expert technical guidance, establish best practices and code guidelines and processes to use them effectively.
* Assist project teams in assessing the technology environments and determining changes as necessary to ensure successful implementation of software systems.
* Work with othertechnology groups to implement changes.
* Provide input to overall architectural standards, development tools, and development initiatives
* Assist others in the use of programming tools and recommend tools to best meet application needs.
* Measure, track, and report on development efforts across the division to facilitate adherence to acceptable development methodology and support of stated project, department, and division objectives.
* Assist management with the synchronization of project plans and deliverables as requested
* Research, monitor, evaluate, and coach teams on emerging technologies and trends on a regular basis.
What do we need from you
* MORE THAN 5 YEARS DEVELOPMENT EXPERIENCE IN WEB AND CLOUD TECHNOLOGIES INCLUDING NODE.JS, EXPRESS, HAPI, PHP, HTML5, CSS3, JQUERY, AWS, MONGODB, AND REDIS.
* DEMONSTRATED EXPERT KNOWLEDGE OF SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT METHODOLOGY, PRACTICE, AND ARCHITECTURE.
* DEMONSTRATED ABILITY TO SUCCESSFULLY PERFORM SOFTWARE DEVELOPER ROLE ACROSS MULTIPLE, COMPLEX SYSTEM IMPLEMENTATIONS WITH CUSTOM AND THIRD-PARTY APPLICATIONS ACROSS THE DEVELOPMENT LIFE CYCLE.
* DEMONSTRATED EXPERIENCE COLLABORATING AND TRANSLATING PRODUCT REQUIREMENTS INTO TECHNICAL DESIGNS.
* DEMONSTRATED ADVANCED UNDERSTANDING OF NOSQLDATABASES (E.G., COUCHDB, MONGODB).
*EXPERIENCE PERFORMING TROUBLESHOOTING, ROOT-CAUSE ANALYSIS, APPLICATION DESIGN, SOLUTION DEVELOPMENT, HUMAN FACTORS/USABILITY DESIGN, AND DELIVERY OF SOLUTIONS FOR LARGE-SCALE WEB SITES.
*EXPERIENCE INTEGRATING THIRD PARTY SERVICES AND COMPONENTS ON A CONSUMER-FACING WEB SITE.
*EXPERIENCE DELIVERING USING AGILE PROCESSES (SCRUM, KANBAN).
* DELIVERED WEB-BASED SOLUTIONS THAT USED SPA AND RWD.