This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/8/2016
END DATE 10/26/2016
Buckeye Partners L.P.
JOB DESCRIPTIONROLE SUMMARY:
The Applications Analyst role is responsible for enhancing the success of the company s business and users by providing application lifecycle management, technical services and support to the business teams.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
* END USER SUPPORT. Managing issues with the production environment and end users through investigation, analysis and mentoring end users on how to properly utilize the system.
* SYNTHESIS SOFTWARE SUPPORT LIAISON. Working with ESI to facilitate issue resolution including any tracking progress of issue resolution and Communicating with ESI Account Owner to resolve issues.
* INTERNAL SYNTHESIS ADMINISTRATOR. Serving as the Internal Synthesis Administrator by ensuring proper administration and setup of Synthesis software, administering systems interfaces between key business and financial systems and Synthesis, coordinating the administration of Synthesis security and perform Segregation of Duties.
* DOCUMENTATION. Creating documentation and supporting materials when needed.
* CUSTOMER SERVICE. Providing exceptional customer service.
* And other duties as assigned.
* Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science or other related discipline preferred.
* Microsoft Windows Server and Microsoft SQL Server Administration skills
* Ability to recreate, analyze and debug an issue using available tools including SQL.
* Enterprise application support
* Proficiency with reporting tools, like Crystal Reports
* Creation of procedures documentation
CERTIFICATES & LICENSES:
* None required
OTHER SKILLS, ATTRIBUTES AND ABILITIES:
* Excellent written and oral communication skills used to mentor and enable users
* Ability to form relationships with all users and understand their needs surrounding Synthesis
* Ability to understand and solve complex business and technical problems
* Outgoing team player mentality
To be successful in the Buckeye culture, our employees must possess a demonstrated commitment to environmental responsibility and regulatory compliance. Excellent communication, both written and verbal, as well as strong organizational skills are paramount. You must work independently and be able to exercise tact, discretion, and professionalism when dealing with internal and external customers, and handling sensitive and confidential information.
Buckeye Partners wants to create and reward an organizational focus that stimulates the creative and entrepreneurial actions of its employees that result in innovative ways of reducing costs, generating revenues, improving productivity, or improving processes.
Buckeye Partners is the logistical solutions partner of choice for the global energy business. As one of the nation s largest independent petroleum products common carrier pipeline network providers, Buckeye Partners L.P. provides terminals, storage and refined product distribution services; our strength is to create centers of expertise around our products, technologies and client needs.
Buckeye Partners, L.P. (NYSE: BPL) headquartered in Houston, Texas is one of the primary distributors of petroleum in the eastern and mid-western portions of the United States.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.