Applications Analyst - Epic Ambulatory
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 1/16/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Details:
The Applications Analyst analyzes, designs, tests, debugs, integrates, implements, trains, maintains and supports healthcare and business related computer systems. Establishes and maintains a professional relationship with users to that information technology needs are appropriately addressed. Works with users to analyze system needs, translates identified needs into functional and technical specifications, and develops technology solutions to resolve application process challenges/problems.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Commits to the mission, vision, beliefs and consistently demonstrates our core values.
* Analyzes, develops, modifies and maintains application processes and technologies, utilizing software tools proprietary to the applications as appropriate.
* Converts user specifications into functional and technical specifications; assists and/or develops the building of requests; develops implementation timeframes.
* Establishes professional relationship with users to enhance their experiences with Bryan Health System technology and computer systems.
* Anticipates the impact new or modified software will have on existing standards and systems.
* Troubleshoots computer issues, to include processes/workflow, hardware and software related problems; resolves user calls in a timely manner; responds to escalation of specified issues and determines appropriate resource for resolution.
* Writes and reviews system documentation to describe system processes, installation and operating procedures for systems; provides training materials and may write user manuals and create other user-specific training manuals as appropriate.
* Apply standard testing methodology to the review and test of new and modified systems with detailed testing scripts.
* Commits to the continuous improvement of the patient experience, which includes patient safety, quality of care and excellent service.
Associates or technical degree in a medical, allied health area of study (e.g. nursing, radiology, and laboratory) or business area of study (finance, information management) required. Bachelor's degree in healthcare or business related field preferred. Minimum of two (2) years experience in related healthcare or business are required. Minimum of two (2) years experience in the analysis, design, implementation, support and maintenance of computer systems preferred.
Must have current Epic Ambulatory certification.
Bryan Health is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, age, color, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, marital, disability and/or veteran status. Bryan Health hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.