Applications Development Analyst III (CyberArk)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB INFORMATION
Develop, modify, or update applications used by business units or infrastructure units. Lead, or play lead technical role in development teams' efforts to determine unit needs and business processes that are automated by the application. Participate in or review all of the steps in the software development life cycle to create and modify the software.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
* Participate with team of technical staff and business managers or practitioners in the business unit to determine systems requirements and functionalities needed in large/complex development project.
* Assess and develop high level design requirements for project and communicate in writing or in meetings with development team. Assess detailed specifications against design requirements.
* Review coding done to advance application upgrade, extension, or other development. Analyze application for data integrity issues.
* Develop test protocols or plan for testing revised application and review test results.
* Serve as project lead or lead technical staff in course of application development project
* May mentor less experienced technical staff; may use high end development tools to assist or facilitate development process.
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
* 4+ years of related experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
* 3+ years of Domain of Identity & Access Management Services with technical expertise in the deployment, implementation and operations of Privilege Identity tool CyberArk
* Experience with CyberArk, including working with components such as vaults, CPMs, accounts, policies, safes, usages, PACLI and providers.
* Experience with implementing/integrating CyberArk with AIM or CCP
* Implementation of CyberArk related use cases for the adoption of new technology, standards and processes.
* Works with SME's (Subject Matter Experts) and peer engineers to understand needs and architect appropriate solutions
* Configuration and/or installation of CyberArk components, like Vault, PVWA, PSM, AIM or CCP
* Knowledge of security and systems standards, Access Management, Authorization/ Permissions Management, Network Protocols, System management applications, and System & Network Security.
* Experience working with account management on various platforms such a Windows, Unix, Active Directory, LDAP, databases and storage systems.
* Experience troubleshooting applications and scripts by accessing and analyzing logs on Unix and Windows servers.
* Remediate failures of password rotations, password malfunctions, account creations, account changes, scheduling, etc
* Work with peers throughout client to collect input on needed security capabilities
* Proficiency with one or more programming language (C++, C#, Java, ASP .Net)
* Experience with APi's using Soap and Rest services
* Ability to co-ordinate with multiple technical teams, Business users and Customer
* Communicating clearly, precisely in order to solve problem and innovate
* Strong problem solving skills with an ability to develop creative solutions to complex problems
* Effective at facilitating and leading group discussions/meetings, building consensus and managing issues and risks
* Ability to effectively multi-task across many assignments, prioritize work, and delegate tasks