Applications Engineer A or Senior
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/20/2016
Ann Arbor, MI
Provides company with a source for engineering and technical authority on selection, application, use and performance of our products. Acts in conjunction with sales and customer personnel, contacts smaller size customers to ascertain technical and service requirements. Responsible for maintenance of current business within engineering expertise is required. Generally works closely with application engineering supervisor or senior application engineer.
* Promotes customer enthusiasm for NSK products by providing timely, courteous, and complete technical solutions.
* Serves as a source of engineering and technical authority on the selection, application, use and performance of NSK products.
* Works directly with sales and customer personnel to ascertain and meet technical information and service requirements.
* Analyses customer applications and investigates performance issues to recommend solutions that maximize value for the customer.
* Consults with other application engineers, team leaders and managers in the development and review of proposed technical solutions.
* Visits customers together with sales to gather information and present solutions.
* Communicates customer requirements to NSK design and plant personnel as part of new product quotation and production startup processes.
* Provides training on the features, benefits, application, and use of NSK products to team members and customers.
* Provides technical perspective to business leaders and sales in the development of strategies for growing business as assigned customers .
This job requires a minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in a related field and less than 1 year of position-related experience; preferably 1 to 2 years of position-related experience.
-Experience with Machine Tool or Application Engineer A, Salary Grade 29 or 30
* Generous vacation and holidays
* Medical, dental, vision insurance
* Life insurance
* Short-term and long-term disability
* Flexible Spending Account
* Matching 401(k)
* Bonus Plan
* Competitive Salary with Benefits
NSK is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor