Applications Engineer 8/20/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Customer Applications Engineer (Electrical) to work in our Adrian, Michigan location. This position is responsible for developing commercial vehicle solutions while meeting the customer's needs. This includes work within the Fleet Processing Center (FPC) as a team member while developing these solutions.
Essential functions of this role include, Analyze customer requirements for product (whether manufactured or purchased) to ensure that the application will work with the vehicle make and model specified.
Work with Product Development and Product Applications Engineering groups if new design is required to fulfill the customer's special needs and other assignments as required.
* This position requires knowledge of Microsoft Office Products, and SolidWorks for 3D modeling.
* Able to manage multiple projects concurrently, working with FPC team to ensure the best possible solution for the customer.
* Bachelor's degree (BSEE) from an accredited university preferred; or minimum of a two-year technical degree in electrical engineering. Candidate must have hands-on experience and knowledge of automotive electrical systems.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Ability to manage detailed requirements and work well under pressure
* Possess a service oriented demeanor with excellent communication skills.
* Ability to work independently and as a team member
* Ability to cope with a changing environment
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment