This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
RIGOL Technologies, Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION
Rigol Technologies is seeking an Applications Engineer to join our North American operations team. This position, located in Beaverton Oregon, will help our customers solve their test and measurement challenges in Embedded Systems, IoT, RF/Wireless Applications and EMC testing. The successful candidate will work closely with the customer, our sales partners, marketing and engineering to help our customers make the right equipment choices and help them solve their measurement problems faster.
THE POSITION WILL:
* Assist Customers with pre-sales technical questions associated with the selection and applications support
* Provide our sales teams with presales technical support and training to facilitate sales of our test and measurement solutions
* Present RIGOL Solutions at customer sites, in technical events, trade shows and seminars
* Develop in depth technical content (application notes, sales tools, presentations)for use in demand generation and presales conversations.
* Assist our technical support and sales teams with post sales issue resolution and escalation
* Provide expert user testing and product feedback to product development teams
* Support custom development and enhancement requests from our customers
* Insure the latest product documentation and applications content is available on our web and CRM system
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Technical Degree in Electronic Engineering with working knowledge of Electrical and RF applications
* 4 years' experience in the sales and/or use of test and measurement equipment (Oscilloscope, Spectrum Analyzer, other)
* Demonstrated experience designing, testing or debugging embedded systems, RF Systems or other similar electronic products or components
* Knowledge of Matlab, LabView, Python, LXI, and other automation tools
* Strong Communication skills (Electronic, Telephonic, Written and Verbal)
* Functions well in an independent, self managed environment
* Ability to manage multiple parallel tasks
* Willingness to travel 25-50% of the time