Applications Engineer EM
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Carl Zeiss Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY To strengthen our Carl Zeiss Microscopy LLC. Sales team, we are seeking a
APPLICATIONS ENGINEER EM
* Preparation and execution of customer demonstrations and sample runs.
* Work in conjunction with sales personnel to understand customer requirements in advance of demonstrations.
* Travel to customer sites to provide training and applications support.
* Develop and document methodologies for SEM and FIB applications according to what is needed and of value to current customer research needs.
* Travel to trade shows and conferences to support marketing and sales.
* Write and present technical papers.
* BS or MS degree, plus at least 5 years relevant experience in industry or academia in a physical or other science discipline using electron microscopy techniques. Ph.D. preferred.
* Excellent communication, presentation and writing skills.
* EM \\"lift-out\\" technique is required.
* Experience with field emission scanning electron microscopy and focused ion beam microscopy technologies.
* Knowledge of and experience in sample preparation techniques for materials, semiconductor and life science electron microscopy.
* Strong problem solving skills, with the ability to travel up to 50%.
With just under 25,000 employees, ZEISS is one of the global leaders in the optical and optoelectronic industries and has been contributing to technological progress for over 165 years. ZEISS develops and distributes lithography optics, measuring technology, microscopes, medical technology, eyeglass lenses, camera and cine lenses, binoculars and planetarium technology.
If you are interested in this position, please send us your application using the link at the bottom of this page, indicating your earliest possible entry date.
Carl Zeiss, Inc.
We are an EEO/AA/Veterans/Disabled employer.