This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Saint Paul, MN
JOB DESCRIPTIONA company in the Eastern Twin Cities Metro is looking to hire a permanent Applications Engineer. The position pays 75-80k salary.
- Develop engineering concepts and estimates that meet the client's technical requirements and budget.
- Investigate prices of third party equipment and accurately budget the total number of labor hours needed to complete the job.
- Identify major areas of risk and suggest actions to mitigate them.
- Coordinate and generate proposal content including functional content for sales, engineering, purchasing, project management, financial, contractual, etc., as required for proposal preparation.
- Ensure that the proposal is client-focused while, at the same time, protecting Aspect's interests.
- Write, revise and edit drafts.
- Coordinate all information in format requested in the RFP and according to company standards.
- Ensure that information meets the requirements of the RFP.
- Obtain management approval as required by ISO procedures.
- Assist Sales Managers as needed to close RFPs successfully and win new business.
- Maintain files of all RFPs, completed proposals, and client contracts.
- Develop and maintain company proposal standards.
- Provide input to select which projects the company will devote proposal resources toward.
- Other duties as assigned.