This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 6/8/2012
END DATE 7/16/2012
• Develop custom software solutions based on RTI products to meet customer needs
• Provide technical assistance and support to our customers who are integrating our technology solutions into their environments
• Debug, identify workarounds and fix, create and release patch version of our software
• Become an expert at our suite of networking middleware solution, real-time operating systems and networking technologies
• BS or higher in Computer Science or equivalent, MS preferred
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Interest in working directly with customers and ensuring their success
• Current development and debugging expertise (C/C++/Java) on Windows or Linux platforms. Experience with real-time OSes such as Wind River VxWorks and Green Hills INTEGRITY a plus
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Experience with network, middleware or distributed system development
• An understanding of OS and compiler fundamentals is a plus
• US citizen
Due to applicable laws, government regulations and contract specifications, we are required to fill this position only with an individual who qualifies as a “U.S. citizen.”
We offer an attractive compensation package consisting of competitive salary, company performance-based bonus plan, medical, dental, vision, life, flexible spending accounts, 401(k) matching and LPP grants.
We seek people who share the company's values of education, extraordinary commitment to employees, technology, customers and the pursuit of excellence.
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Benefits
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K / Retirement Plan
- Sick Leave
- Vision Insurance