Applications Engineering Manager - Micron SBU
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 10/26/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Company Overview
Calling the adventurers ready to join a company that's pushing the limits of nanotechnology to keep the digital revolution rolling. At KLA-Tencor, we're making technology advancements that are bigger and tinier than the world has ever seen.
Who are we* We research, develop, and manufacture the world's most advanced inspection and measurement equipment for the semiconductor and nanoelectronics industries. We enable the digital age by pushing the boundaries of technology, creating tools capable of finding defects smaller than a wavelength of visible light. We create smarter processes so that technology leaders can manufacture high-performance chips the kind in that phone in your pocket, the tablet on your desk and nearly every electronic device you own faster and better. We're passionate about creating solutions that drive progress and help people do what wouldn't be possible without us. The future is calling. Will you answer*
The Customer Group (CG) team is our field based, customer facing organization consisting of Sales, Marketing, Applications, Finance, Human Resources, Facilities & IT. They partner closely with our customers to provide a comprehensive portfolio of products, services, software and expertise, to help them manage yield throughout their fabrication process from research and development to final volume production. Responsibilities of this group include maintaining strategic client relationships, identifying and closing sales opportunities, ensuring our products meet performance capabilities & expectations, providing critical solutions for improved yield performance, and collecting requirements for future products by understanding customer processes and technology trends. Partnering with our service organization and factory divisions, this diverse and dynamic team helps ensure alignment between customer needs and corporate offering to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
This is a Wafer Inspection Applications Manager / Technical Director role based in Boise Idaho. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Lead and manage a team of Applications Engineers in support of Micron's R&D facility in Boise, as well other Micron US sites (F2 Lehi, UT and F6 Manassas, VA).
* Engage with Micron to demonstrate the value of KT's solutions to Micron's current and future challenges. Support PSA.
* Understand, document and provide feedback for Micron's future challenges and technology inflections.
* Actively initiate and drive collaborations between Micron R&D and KT Divisions to develop solutions to Micron's problem.
* Experience and good knowledge of Wafer Inspection and Review
* Experience and good knowledge of semiconductor IC processes; memory experience preferred
* Experience and proven track record in leading customer engagements
* Good interpersonal skills to manage customers' demand
* Embrace and KLA-Tencor's values of Perseverance, Drive to Be Better, High Performance Teams, HFC and Indispensable.
* Bachelor's Level Degree with at least 7 years of experience OR
* Master's Level Degree with at least 6 years of experience OR
* Doctorate (Academic) with at least 5 years of experience
Equal Employment Opportunity
KLA-Tencor is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Additional BenefitsTuition Reimbursement
Employee Stock Purchase Program
Employee Training and Development