This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for APPLICATIONS PROGRAMMER for our client in BLYTHEWOOD, SC
JOB TITLE: APPLICATIONS PROGRAMMER
JOB LOCATION: BLYTHEWOOD, SC
JOB TYPE: CONTRACT - 12 MONTHS / CONTRACT TO HIRE / DIRECT HIRE
Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging and documenting programs. May require an associate's degree in a related area and 1-3years of experience in the field or in a related area. Has knowledge of common.
SCOPE OF THE PROJECT:
This assignment will support scdmv application development of new business functions and troubleshooting within the scdmv application framework. Applications include scdmv phoenix ii client and web services, iis web service transactions, external business-to-business web service design, enhancement, and support. Some production trouble shooting support will be expected so production support experience is desirable. Engineer will be tasked to support a number of scdmv business functions and business areas.
DAILY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Analyze the scdmv phoenix ii and web applications
* Take the lead in analyzing and trouble-shooting assigned system problem
* Propose solutions
* Code, test, promote, and interact with impacted users ensuring that solution meets requirements.
* Provide daily and weekly status to the development manager.
REQUIRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
* Microsoft .net architecture and programming
* Ms web service architecture and programming.
* Business to business web service interface architecture.
* Web user interface programming
* Visual studio 2010-2015
* Vb.net, c++.net
* Ms internet information systems (iis) architecture and support.
* Application programming against rdbms (oracle and sql)
PREFERRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
* Web service trouble shooting and production support experience
* Microsoft team foundation server
* Microsoft visual source safe
* Serena pvcs
* Microsoft office
* Microsoft visio
* Preferbachelor's degree in information technology related discipline with 6years of experience or minimum 8years related experience.
* Not required but ms technical certifications will be factored in the selection process.