Healthcare Business Systems Analyst II
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 11/9/2016
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB SUMMARY: Leads project teams in the implementation of small and mid-size clinical systems into the production environment.
* Collaborates with the project manager to create and maintain a project charter and plan with associated resources, milestones, and timeline needed to complete the project. Assists with development and maintenance of risk assessment & mitigation, communication, change management, and quality management project plans.
* Develops and implements go live plans, including task list, timeline, staffing coverage, disaster contingency & recovery plans, and communication. Assists in staffing for other departmental go live activities as needed
* Coordinates the kickoff and ongoing team meetings, prepare agendas, lead the discussions, and ensure meeting minutes are available for team members following the meeting.
* Leads in the creation of end user training materials and operational policies and procedures related to day-to-day application functionality.
* High School diploma or GED required. Bachelor's degree preferred.
* 3-5 years related work experience required.
* Advanced technical computer skills as required for technical support specific to functional area and related systems.
* Experience in project management and Information Systems with the automation of departmental and/or enterprise-wide systems; experience in data conversions, upgrades, testing, report writing and interface activities.
* WRITTEN COMMUNICATIONS:Ability to summarize and communicate in English moderately complex information in varied written formats to internal and external customers.
* ORAL COMMUNICATIONS:Ability to comprehend and communicate complex verbal information in English to medical center staff, patients, families and external customers.
* KNOWLEDGE:Ability to demonstrate in-depth knowledge of concepts, practices and policies with the ability to use them in complex varied situations.
* TEAM WORK:Ability to act as a team leader for small projects or work groups, creating a collaborative and respectful team environment and improving workflows. Results may impact the operations of one or more departments.
* CUSTOMER SERVICE:Ability to provide a high level of customer service and staff training to meet customer service standards and expectations for the assigned unit(s). Resolves service issues in the assigned unit(s) in a timely and respectful manner.
PHYSICAL NATURE OF THE JOB:
Sedentary work: Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally in carrying, lifting, pushing, pulling objects. Sitting most of the time, with walking and standing required only occasionally
Working on the Ambulatory Systems team, This Application Systems Analyst II position will be supporting BIDMC s Patient Portal (PatientSite). This candidate will work with clinicians, programmers and patients to support and enhance this application as well as projects associated with it.
BIDMC is EOE M/F/VET/DISABILITY/GENDER IDENTITY/SEXUAL ORIENTATION
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the linked poster:http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf