Apply to be a Client Manager Today!
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 11/3/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThis Client Manager Position Features:
- Call Center
- Ensure that all outstanding orders are completed and submitted by the vendor due date and time
- Collaborate with vendors to ensure on time delivery of reports to the client
- Effectively resolve problems that my lead to a delay in receiving the report
- Serve as a conduit between Vendor to clients and borrowers
- Make appropriate notations in the order file that describe the current status of the order
- Provide feedback about vendor performance to vendor managers
- Partner with client service managers to resolve client delays, questions, concerns, etc.
Minimum Qualifications: - High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous Customer Service or Collection Experience
- Demonstrated superior written and verbal communication skills and Negotiation skills
- Demonstrated ability to resolve problems and remove barriers to problem resolution
- Demonstrated ability to work in a high paced changing environment
- Has a passion for providing superior customer service
- Proven ability to remain calm under stressful situations
- Moderate user of Microsoft? excel and Microsoft Word?
- Demonstrated ability to influence people to follow company policies and procedures
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with little to no supervision
? How do you handle difficult situations
? Managing stressful situations
? How can you utilized your current skills for this position
? Handling conflict with management
? How do your current/previous skills mirror the requirements of this position
? How do you work with someone that doesn't have a similar personality to yours
Great benefits. Apply for this great position as a client manager today! We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.