Apps Consultant, Sr II 9/3/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Emulation has become an indispensable part of SoC designs verification w/ growing design size and complexity. Synopsys is uniquely positioned to offer the most complete verification and emulation solution in the market today.
The job responsibilities involve analysis of customer s current verification methodology, deployment of transaction level acceleration methodologies including UVM, and driving the technical benchmark process to demonstrate the value of ZeBu emulator to the customer. This position includes pre-sales interaction with new prospective customers as well as post-sales interaction with existing customers in an effort to maintain and expand the current deployment.
The Emulation AC works with Synopsys Sales Team on product demonstrations, evaluations, and competitive benchmarking. He/She plays an active role in account planning jointly with other ACs deploying other verification tools and works as part of the account team to develop solutions to customer problems based on their insight into the customers' needs and issues. Leveraging your close interaction with customers, R&D, Marketing, and Sales teams, you will be able to demonstrate a differentiated emulation environment influencing customer decision in favor of Synopsys emulation product.
* Expert level engineers who have proficiency in SoC design methodologies and technologies, who have demonstrated experience in the complete design validation cycle, driven to help customers achieve their emulation verification goals.
* Great communication skills and proven ability to help our customers and our organization be successful.
* Strong trouble shooting and problem solving skills required. Deep knowledge of RTL synthesis, mapping RTL to Xilinx FPGA based platform, scripting language, Unix/Linux development environment.
* Proficiency in HVL languages like C/C++/System C and SystemVerilog is desired.
* Knowledge of key protocol s like PCIe, USB, Ethernet, AMBA, UART, SATA/SAS, DDR, flash memories and their usage in SoC environments is plus.
* Direct experience in SoC design porting on emulators, creating emulation friendly testbench environment and emulating SoC environment w/ debug is highly preferred.
Excellent customer interface, negotiation, communication and planning skills