- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
* Willingness to accept the most effective role.
* Responsible for the promotion of a safe and professional workplace through adhering to policies and procedures as outlined in the Great Wolf Resorts handbook.
* Participates fully in Project Green Wolf, our company-wide environmental sustainability initiative, which includes, but is not limited to, recycling, waste reduction, and energy and water conservation.
* Conducts daily water testing and makes adjustments as needed.
* Vacuums pools daily to remove any dirt.
* General maintenance of pumps and motors.
* Inspects pools, pumps, motors, slides, pump houses, and waterpark daily.
* Power washes park floors as needed.
* Works professionally with park management, lifeguards, and guests.
* Maintain availability 24 hours a day to handle any problems that might arise.
* Performs other duties as requested and assists other departments as needed.
* Cleans, maintains, and repairs slides and water activities, including the tipping bucket area.
* Fills chemicals.
* Follows and enforces park and employee regulations and procedures.
* Knowledge of water chemistry, water testing, filtration, and mechanical operations is required.
* Development, implementation, and monitoring of programs that assures a safe facility and work environment that is in compliance with all appropriate regulations--Ergonomic, Emergency Response, Injury and Illness Prevention, and Hazard Communications Programs.
* Available to work after hours and weekends, as required.
* High School Diploma or equivalent experience.
* Certified Pool Operators License (CPO) and/or AFO License.
* Ability to lift 75lbs.
* Ability to stand/sit for long periods of time.
* Ability to bend, stretch and twist.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or veterans' status.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled