Arbor Sales Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThis Sales Manager for a Residential and Commercial Tree Care Division will grow this dynamic company implementing your sales, management and arbor skills to create beautiful environments for our clients. You will create and develop relationships with new and existing customers to achieve revenue growth, profitability and customer satisfaction.
Business Development: Achieve significant growth through your highly skilled business development and communication skills.
* Successfully complete the entire sales cycle including identifying potential new clients and their needs, demonstrating your expertise, proposals, contracts, project delivery, and maintaining relationships to ensure the highest customer satisfaction and increased market share.
* Understand the marketplace including customer needs, new opportunities, pricing, and competitors.
* Create and manage business development, sales and marketing programs.
* Use strong communications and sales tools to present proposals to potential clients.
* Business acumen must include working and practical knowledge of budgeting, cost controls, and forecasting.
* Demonstrate professionalism, expertise, integrity, best practices, use of cutting edge technology and the highest level of ethical behavior.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE FOR SUCCESS
* A minimum of five (3) years' experience growing a tree care division in the landscape and tree care industry with track record of success in sales with emphasis on new business development.
* Must have expertise in tree care and operations and be a certified arborist.
* A degree from a four year university in a related field preferred
* Local horticulture knowledge