This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 11/4/2016
Great Wolf Resorts
Wisconsin Dells, WI
JOB DESCRIPTION* Willingness to accept the most effective role.
* Responsible for the promotion of a safe and professional workplace through adhering to policies and procedures as outlined in the Great Wolf Resorts handbook.
* Maintain the daily operation of the arcade within the guidelines of Retail Services operating procedures.
* Assists guests with change, redeeming tickets for prizes, and all courtesy transactions throughout the arcade.
* Works with third party to assist guests with game problems and knowledge of how to play the games.
* Assists in merchandising functions including display, inventory receiving, stocking and physicals, etc.
* Assists in all cash handling functions including POS system, registers and daily reporting.
* Assures arcade area achieves the highest standards in areas of cleanliness, presentation, and service.
* May be trained to assist in all retail outlets.
* Participates fully in Project Green Wolf, our company-wide environmental sustainability initiative, which includes, but is not limited to, recycling, waste reduction, and energy and water conservation.
* Must have strong customer service skills.
* Excellent multi-tasking skills. Prioritizes and performs a variety of concurrent tasks with minimal direction.
* Basic math skills as they apply to cash handling.
* Must be flexible regarding scheduling as it is based on business demands.
* Successful completion of criminal background check and drug screen. PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
* Able to lift up to 30 lbs and able to stand for long periods of time.
* Ability to work in a loud environment with flashing lights.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or veterans' status.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled