Archer Development Lead
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 1/19/2017
NTT Data Inc
NTT DATA, Inc., a top 10 global IT services company, has an immediate need for a Archer Development Manager to support our client in, Montvale, NJ.
* Provide day to day technical administration of the Archer v.5.5 platform including production support of solutions and platform, upgrades and release management, project technical documentation including design, installation, and configuration documents (runbook), upgrade validation/testing, change control, technical issue/problem resolution
* Work closely with Project Managers, IT, and business management on multiple development and maintenance projects; throughout all phases of the software development lifecycle
* Work with service management, change management, and infrastructure teams as needed on technology and platform upgrades, maintenance and enhancement migrations, and issue resolution
* May lead a small technical team of on-shore, off-shore, and/or professional services resources to complete both project level and small enhancement and maintenance efforts
* Owner for the effectiveness, quality, simplified implementations and rapid delivery of project design decisions
* RSA Archer certified Architect/Developer with a minimum of three to five years of experience in configuring and installing Archer core solutions; design and creation of on-demand applications; capability as a project lead on development and maintenance projects
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
* Expertise in the configuration of data driven events, calculations, data feeds, data imports, and integrations with applications internal and external to Archer
* Expertise in design and implementation of Questionnaires and questionnaire administration; Design of custom workflows and notifications; Mail Merges; User Access Control; LDAP Sync
* Experience with Archer Control Panel, Job Engine, and Services; maintenance of non-production environments; creation of new instances; Installs/upgrades to the platform and solutions
* Strong leadership and verbal/written communication skills, with ability to effectively interact with individuals at all levels of responsibility and authority
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Employee Assistance Program
*benefits are available only to W2 contractors