Archer Project Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTION"* 8 to 10 years practical experience delivering Archer solutions, Risk and Compliance consulting services or related experience.
* Experience managing Governance, Risk and Compliance software application deployments.
* Ability to develop and maintain software, including requirements gathering, solution design, rapid application development, testing, documentation, and ongoing support.
* Provides analysis and recommendations for solution analysis, system design and configuration of Archer GRC software tool;
Able to develop expertise through training on software platform capabilities and conduct software configuration and testing
* Support the team through development, creation and implementation of testing scenarios and use cases within the GRC application
* Working with team on estimating new work intake efforts
* Support implementation of controls through creation of manuals, reports, and/or presentations, using a variety of desktop applications
* Support communication plan through creation of documents such as status reports, newsletters and overall branding of the program
* Gather, analyze and evaluate claim processes or procedures; obtains facts and explain complex information
* Communicate verbally or in writing about claim processes/procedures and system functionality and benefits with other employees, leaders and teams
* Proactively use business and technical expertise determine solutions to business needs; responsible for quality and quantity of sound decisions
around processes and issues within the scope of own day-to-day responsibilities and shared responsibilities
* Concentrates on complex problems requiring multiple approaches for resolution
* Deliver outcomes on multiple work assignments with limited guidance provided
* May lead, with support, projects and work streams with guidance
* Provides information to claim leadership on issues and risks associated to delivery of business controls within a technology application
* Assist in the prioritization and slotting of projects for future implementations
* Administrator skills to configure the Archer v5.X platform, but are willing to train right candidate with the right skills.
* Bachelor's degree in related field preferred
* Experience as RSA Archer system administrator
* Broad knowledge of Risk Management, control design, execution and monitoring
* Ability to leverage learned technical skills in support of team objectives.
* Effective communication in working with others in complex situations; ability to interact effectively with, and influence, internal and external customers
* Apply initiative to evaluate situations and recommend solutions
* Ability to interact effectively with others as well as internal or
external customers and act with empathy
* Applies highly advanced industry knowledge to discipline practices,
including best practices, to support the business unit
* Applies highly advanced knowledge of problem solving and preparation of complex reports for analysis
* Applies highly advanced ability to leverage learned technical skills in support of team objectives
* Applies highly advanced conflict management and problem resolution skills in managing internal and external customer relationships
* Applies highly advanced problem solving skills to continuously improve business outcomes
* Ability to assist leadership in achieving business unit objectives
* Applies highly advanced knowledge of training facilitation and coaching skills
* Works within highly complex assignments requiring specialized knowledge in breadth and/or depth in area of expertise
Location: Boston MA