Technical Architect - Enterprise
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/11/2016
END DATE 1/19/2017
Cox Corporate Services, Inc.
Do you have a passion for helping Cox Automotive deliver world-class software solutions? Would you like to do this using the newest computing technologies? Do you have a knack for helping an organization understand application architectures and integration approaches, architect advanced cloud-based solutions, and launch the build-out of those systems? Are you one of those rare technologists with the communications, consultative, and leadership skills to help guide major projects to success? The Technical Architecture and Emerging Platforms team is hiring!
In this role, you will have the opportunity to help shape and execute a strategy to lead the adoption of new technology in the enterprise. In collaboration with other technology leaders, you will drive new platforms across a broad set of customers. You will posses customer-facing skills that allow you to represent Cox Automotive Architecture well within a
customer s environment and drive discussions with senior personnel regarding trade-offs and best practices. Your ability to connect technology with measurable business value will be critical in this role. You should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges.
* Bring Enterprise Architecture knowledge into project teams while exposing project-related architectural issues to the
* architecture team
* Evaluate emerging technologies and the evolution of current technologies to define a roadmap for future which increases
* the value of technology to the business
* Participate in the conceptual phases of identifying and solving business problems and initiatives
* Work with other architects to maintain overall technology portfolio
* Provide educational/mentoring resources to project teams and others
* Define and evangelize design and modeling methodologies
* Consult with application development teams to address issues relating to application architecture, such as performance
* or availability, and recommend solutions
* Build prototypes using emerging technology
* 10 years experience in full development life cycle and significant experience in delivering applications and architecture
* services in a production environment
* 3 years experience in the implementation of design and architecture processes in an Enterprise Agile environment.
* 5 years experience leading in the design and implementation of Development, Application, and Data Architectures
* A solid understanding of the solutions architecture of consumer-scale web solutions, distributed systems integration and
* cloud computing platforms is strongly desired
* Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Management of Information Systems, or related field, OR equivalent work experience required
Cox Automotive is a leader in vehicle remarketing services, digital marketing and software solutions for automotive dealers, manufacturers and consumers. Cox Automotive includes AutoTrader.com, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and a host of other global businesses and brands. Headquartered in Atlanta, Cox Automotive employs nearly 24,000 employees in over 150 locations worldwide. We partner with more than 40,000 dealers and touch more than 67 percent of all car buyers in the U.S. with the most recognized brands in the industry. We unite more than 20 brands in this space, providing an end-to-end solution to transform the way the world buys, sells and owns cars.
ORGANIZATION: Cox Automotive
PRIMARY LOCATION: US-GA-Atlanta-3003 Summit Blvd
EMPLOYEE STATUS: Regular
JOB LEVEL: Individual Contributor
SHIFT: Day Job
UNPOSTING DATE: Ongoing