Architect Retail Stores (4-8 yrs. exp.)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 11/8/2016
CallisonRTKL seeks an Architect to join its Retail Stores Practice Group located in Dallas. This position is responsible for coordinating architectural work for entire projects or for a specific phase/aspect of a larger project. Typically includes coordination of specifications and construction administration.
* Works closely with senior staff identifying objectives and formulating options; establishing key work priorities for development of design, scheduling and budgeting
* Prepares working drawings, specifications and cost estimates for projects; develops construction documents for projects
* Revises drawings and renderings
* Coordinates and communicates regularly with managers, consultants and team members regarding project status; ensures work meets clients requirements, is timely and completed within budget
* Maintains records to document phases of client/architect/contractor relationship and activities
* Conducts research for the project team
* Provides technical guidance to junior staff
* Bachelor s degree in Architecture, Interior Design or related field
* 4-8 years of Retail experience
* Ability to prioritize and concurrently service multiple projects
* Maintains effective communication with project team members
* Interacts well with other disciplines and clients in a manner that builds productive relationships
* Experience with AutoCAD and Revit
* LEED accreditation preferred
Please submit portfolio with application
* Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP on this page - http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
* The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.