Architect Retail Stores (0-3 yrs. exp.)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 11/5/2016
CallisonRTKL seeks an Architect to join its Retail Stores Practice Group located in Seattle, WA.
* Works closely with senior staff supporting design and technical tasks
* Assists with construction document preparation
* Revises drawings and renderings
* Conducts research for the project team
* Participates in conceptual design development activities, including making adaptations and modifications and assisting other designers in specific aspects of overall design
* Inspects architectural features of structures in the field against construction documents
* Bachelor s or Master s degree in Architecture
* 1-3 years of Architecture experience
* Maintains effective communication with project team members
* Interacts well with other disciplines and clients in a manner that builds productive relationships
* Experience with CADD required. Experience using AutoCAD, 3-D modeling and Revit a plus
* LEED accreditation preferred
Please submit a portfolio with application
* Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP on this page - http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
* The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.