Architect - Workplace Interiors 5-9 years experience 8/11/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We are looking for a Project Architect with Workplace experience to join the Morristown office. The Project Architect at Gensler, you will join a highly creative, collaborative team dedicated to innovative problem solving and design excellence.
* Providing project team coordination for the finished plans, specification, and material selections required for construction
* Preparing and ensuring accuracy of technical documents
* Participating in the construction administration of project assignments, including quality control
* Working with consultants, contractors, fabricators, specification writers, and regulatory agencies to meet overall project objectives
* Professional degree in Architecture required
* Must be a Licensed Architect
* 5 - 10 years of related experience as a project architect, including recent experience with corporate interiors projects
* Knowledge of building codes, standards and building structures
* Ability to understand how buildings are constructed and to create technical documents to succinctly describe the work to be done
* Strong leadership, organizational, communication and relationship management skills
* Revit experience required
* Knowledge of SketchUp, 3DMax and Adobe Creative Suite a plus
* LEED accreditation preferred
Please include work samples along with your resume and cover letter.
Candidates who Do not meet the minimum qualifications will not be considered.
Gensler is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, disabled and veterans are encouraged to apply.