Architect - Workplace 10+ years experience
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 9/1/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONGensler Morristown was recently named by NJBiz Magazine as one of the Best Places to Work in New Jersey! Our office is looking for a Project Architect with 10+ years experience to join our Workplace team.
* Organizing and managing project team assignments
* Leader for project design documentation and construction administration activities
* Coordinating architectural and interior design with work produced by consulting engineers
* Managing project progress documentation within established timelines and schedules
* Resolving project technical and design issues as they arise
The ideal candidate must meet the following qualifications to be considered:
* 10+ years professional experience
* BArch, MArch or foreign equivalent
* NJ Architectural License required
* Knowledge of building codes, standards, structures, construction materials, and specifications
* Excellent communication and strong organizational skills
* Must have experience working as a Project Architect on corporate interiors projects
* Revit experience a plus
* Strong leadership abilities and the ability to manage team assignments.
For consideration, candidates must meet the qualifications and submit work samples.
Gensler is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.