Architectural BIM Designer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/27/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
Our Mobile, AL or Daphne, AL office are seeking a Architectural BIM Designer to provide production and design for buildings projects in the Alabama area. Projects to include public and private projects, transportation, commercial, and industrial.
* Collaborating with others to produce accurate 3D models
* Producing outputs from models to be used by other disciplines (such as for structural and hydraulic analysis, setting out on site and stakeholder engagement)
* Producing "preliminary", "construction" and "as built" drawings to company standards
* Maintenance/organization of models and drawing files on ProjectWise
* Use of scanners and printers to plot drawings
* Recording of information and providing support to design staff during surveys/site visits
* 5-10 years experience in Architectural building design, projects can be a variation of commercial, industrial, transportation, utilities, etc..
* Strong 3D skills (especially BIM)
* Able to work on your own initiative, whilst displaying a commitment to contribute to, and learn from, the wider team
* An appreciation of civil engineering design and construction related to buildings projects and infrastructure
* Familiar with developing standards and implementing them across teams
* Able to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines.