Architectural Designer I
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 10/25/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We are seeking a dedicated, passionate team member with strong individual design and problem solving skills for immediate opportunities as an Architectural Designer. This position requires the candidates to support project team leaders and produce presentations suitable for the Perkins Eastman team and client.
* Reporting to the Project Manager responsible for the individual project, the Junior Architectural Designer will be responsible for assisting in Master Planning, Site Planning and Building Design exercises utilizing, 3D Modeling, and Digital Presentation Packaging.
* Prepare program and schematic proposal, project layouts and develop designs in 3D using Revit or other 3D modeling software for client review/approval.
* Perform design computations, specifications, compiles data, and elementary architectural assignments.
* Assist with preparation of construction drawings and construction detailing for contractors.
* Review building codes to assure that design complies with the minimum legal standards.
* Assist in the constructions administration phase by reviewing shop drawings and creating a master log of the project submittals.
* Prepare finish material sample boards, physical models and graphic presentations for client approval.
* Assists the design team on projects from the Pre-Schematic Phase through Construction Documents.