Architectural Engineer - Reputable Company up to $80,000/year
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
San Diego, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Works closely with the project team and performs required tasks to create design and construction documents using Revit and AutoCAD.
* Assist Project Manager/Architect in preparing presentation drawings including 3D Renderings and Fly-Throughs.
* Assist Project Manager/Architect in developing project documents for bidding and construction using Revit.
* Setup construction documents to conform to project requirements and office standards.
* Assist Project Manager/Architect with file exchanges, coordination and communication with consultants.
* Work in conjunction with Project Manager to meet scheduled deliverables.
* Provide support on various tasks required for the successful completion of the project.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
* Must be proficient in Revit, AutoCAD, Lumion and Adobe Photoshop.
* Proven ability to product construction documents
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and collaborative environment
* Must be able to handle multiple assignments
* Sense of ownership and responsibility
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Minimum 5 years experience in an Architectural firm in listed project types. Lead draftsman background required. Associate degree required. Bachelor or Architecture degree preferred.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.