Architectural Sales Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Costa Mesa, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONUltimate Staffing has partnered up with a local skylight and glass manufacturing company in Costa Mesa. We are looking for a new Architectural Sales Specialist to lead our small, but amazing team. They will report to the Sales Manager.
If interested or have questions, please send over your resume and salary requirements!
Keys to Success:
* Looking for a seasoned business development specialist that enjoys the thrill of the sale!
* Experience selling to Architects!
This position is responsible for business development and generating sales through relationship building and by demonstrating exemplary presentation, negotiation and closing skills. The Architectural Sales Specialist develops new Architect accounts as well as maintains and cultivates existing clients.
The duties and responsibilities listed below were determined by a survey of employees performing this position and represent tasks commonly performed at all sites. Specific responsibilities may vary by location and assigned work area.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES (Essential Functions):
* Develop new clients, Architects within assigned territory using various methods including, but not limited to, cold calling, attending trade shows, face-to-face meetings and direct marketing.
* Work with existing clients and contacts to develop new business and cultivate existing business relationships.
* Collaborate with other departments i.e. sales, project management and engineering to ensure a positive customer service experience and client satisfaction.
* Track, measure and analyze personal performance through the company's contact management tool.
* Prepare and present proposals to customers.
* Creates conceptual drawing requests (cdr), design drawing requests (ddr), pull permits and reports as needed.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
* Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field
* Minimum three years sales experience
* Working knowledge of marketing, construction sales and architecture
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
* Architectural knowledge, background, working with or in architectural offices
* Above average to superior written and verbal communication skills
* Strong negotiation skills
* Strong presentation skills
* Sales ability
* Organizational skills
* General knowledge of construction industry
* Strong knowledge of architectural industry
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
* Ability to learn CRM software and sales territories