Are you looking for something to apply your blend of customer service and admin experience?
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Are you looking for something to apply your blend of customer service and admin experience? Apple One has teamed up with a growing manufacturing and distribution company to find an experienced Customer Service Representative to join their fast-paced & friendly CS Department! They are looking for an upbeat, polished professional who is organized, detail-oriented, and self-motivated. CS Reps will process orders and work directly with the E-Commerce, Sales, Logistics, & Shipping departments. You will also be in constant communication with corporate customers and distributors via phone and email so you must have excellent verbal and written skills. Bilingual Spanish skills are a huge plus!
- 2 to 3 years of Business to Business Customer Service experience (background handling international or ecommerce accounts is preferred)
- Exposure to logistics (import/export) and supply chain management
- Ability to multi task
- Experience handling order entry and database management
- Microsoft CRM or Great Plains Experience is a plus
- Bilingual English and Spanish a major plus
- Degree strongly preferred
Other perks include competitive benefits package, 401K, paid time off, all major holidays paid, monthly paid lunches, annual bonuses, a Halloween costume contest, a business casual dress code, and more!
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.