Area Business Executive
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 11/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY ALERE HOME MONITORING is the largest, most experienced home INR monitoring service provider in the country. As the leader in the industry and a Medicare (CMS) approved IDTF, weve helped over 16,000 users tracking 500,000 patients and 36 million INR tests by providing the critical tools needed to safely manage anticoagulation therapy.
Our broad range of solutions include fingerstick monitors for real time INR visibility at home or point of care, decision support applications, centralized patient management software, and health management support for individuals testing at home. This process is proven to be the superior standard of care for monitoring warfarin and the most cost effective oral anticoagulant.
We have earned the Joint Commissions Gold Seal of Approval accreditation by demonstrating compliance with The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations national standards for health care quality and safety in home care
We improve clinical, operational and economic outcomes for physicians, and offer more
freedom and better quality of life for patients. For our customers, KNOWING NOW MATTERS.
The ABE is responsible for achieving and/or exceeding defined Demand Creation goals and the overall business growth of Alere Home Monitoring sales and service within a locally defined geographic area.
PRINCIPLE RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
The following reflects managements definition of essential functions for this job, but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
* Ensures overall growth for assigned territory by meeting or exceeding defined Demand Creation goals, including growth in suitable active patients.
* Focuses on depth penetration within key customer opportunities as defined by company goals through the use of compelling and influential sales conversations
* Guides professional clinical organizations to a new modality of care using implementation guidelines for patient self testing
* Masters Sales Cycle Management to assist key customers in understanding their needs and moving effectively and swiftly on a path toward achieving customer goals for successful outcomes
* Initiates compelling clinical, evidence-based, and business-based sales conversations with all customer call points regarding Alere Home Monitoring service offerings
* Provides consultative insight into professional practices and efficiencies using data management
* Demonstrates consistency, proficiency, and accuracy in daily use of Alere Home Monitoring operating systems directly related to specific job function (including Salesforce.com, Concur, & ADP TimeSaver)
* Guides business development using Alere Home Monitoring clinical, financial, and efficiency model showing value of patient self testing
* Works with multiple internal functional areas (Marketing, Sales, Clinical/Training, Operations) in planning and coordination of growth efforts and initiatives
* Coordinates Alere Home Monitoring clinical staff and trainers with key accounts as needed
* Provides professional consultative reports to build collaborative results-oriented relationships with key customers
* Provides patient educational resources
* Provides and consults patient educational services for at-risk populations
* Uses sales and negotiating experience to overcome barriers to adoption of prospective customers resulting in PST program development and expansion
* Provides simple product presentation demonstrations as needed
* Maintains courteous and respectful working relation with all sales and service partners and all teammates throughout Alere Home Monitoring
* Maintains professional working relationship with manufacturer representatives
* Follows all regulatory policies and procedures, privacy and security standards in accordance with government agencies to include HIPAA requirements
* Participates in development opportunities and on-going training
* Maintains all company property, including demo equipment, technology, and supplies
* Assist with any special projects as directed by manager
* Responsible for time management, adherence to schedule and attendance
* Maintains a culture of accountability and standards
* Follows all regulatory policies, procedures, privacy, and security standards
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Bachelors Degree or business School certification or
* One to three years Medical, DME, or Pharmaceutical sales experience or
* Other Alere Home Monitoring or Alere-applicable experience
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
* Required Alere programs for compliance.
* Completes required educational opportunities and compliance for corporate or company policy.
* Sales Skills & Aptitude
* Detail Oriented
* Strong Computer/Software Skills
* Communicate clearly and concisely, both in writing and verbally with others in a professional manner
* Organize activities or projects and meet set deadlines
* Ability to use thinking and reasoning skills to solve problems
* Ability to make decisions while following company procedures
* Significant overnight travel is required (25% - 75%)
* Travel to and work within customer environment
EMPLOYEE ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND ACCEPTANCE
* I acknowledge I have received and read my job description and understand and accept the responsibilities, qualifications, physical demands, and work environment this position requires.
Alere Home Monitoring is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a disability,
please send an e-mail to Ashley.Polnoff@alere.com or call 1-877-262-4669 ext. 7692 to let us know the nature of your request.