- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
ACCO Engineered Systems has been annually recognized by a national industry magazine as one of the top-10 specialty contractors in the United States, and the leader in its mechanical contracting field for the Western United States. We have a diverse environment of skilled professionals - field construction workers, engineering, project managers, service technicians, and supporting staff - who collaborate together and make ACCO an engaging place to work. In addition, employees at ACCO enjoy the benefits of being stakeholders of the company; ACCO is 100% employee-owned !
The National Accounts Department typically handles projects that require quick turnaround. Under the direction of the National Accounts Billing Supervisor, this position is responsible for the timely preparation of service billing, providing updates to customers and providing occasional back-up for after hours service dispatch.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Must regularly monitor service calls and jobs to provide customers with updates.
* Prepare billings for all jobs that show complete and investigate jobs which remain open to determine if they are legitimately open or should be complete and ready to bill.
* Work Order Edit and Billing Entry: all work orders must be reviewed for completeness, correct number and descriptions of material, equipment serviced and work performed. When an order is correct and complete, it is included in a billing batch. A final edit is then done and the invoice batch is completed.
* All completed jobs to be billed within fifteen days.
* Provide support for Project Managers running reports, opening job numbers & uploading documents to the job.
* Printing out and completing sales leads received from Technicians (field quotes) for forwarding to the appropriate Sales personnel.
* Upload invoices to Customer s Portal.
* Download purchase orders and reports from Customer s Portal.
* Maintaining customer and job site information for assigned accounts.
* Other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
Work Experience/Skills Requirements:
1. Knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Excel preferred.
2. Billing experience.
3. Data entry experience.
4. Well organized.
5. Ability to multitask.
6. Team player.
7. Goal oriented.
8. Ability to handle pressure and hectic pace.
9. Good written and oral communication skills.
10. Strong phone etiquette
11.Experience in the contracting or construction fields preferred.
12. Experience with service dispatching preferred.
13. Experience in customer service preferred.
14. College degree (bachelors) is preferred, but not required.
(The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions).
* The employee may regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
* Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision and Distance vision.
* While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear.
* The employee is regularly required to walk and sit; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl (for purposes of filling photocopier/printers).
* As the employee maintains and orders supplies to the Project Group, the employee is occasionally required to reach above shoulder height to access storage cabinets and mail cubicles.
* Regular and routine attendance, occasional mandatory overtime
Hours: Monday to Friday, 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM occasional after hours dispatching & mandatory overtime when needed.
ACCO has an outstanding benefit package that includes health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, flexible spending and dependent care account options, 401(k), education, paid vacation and holidays. Ask us about our Employee Stock Ownership Program!
ACCO Engineered Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer, AA M /F/Vet /Disability. We proudly hire U.S. Military Veterans, and those qualified are encouraged to apply. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law | Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.