Area IT Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 10/29/2016
Tyco Fire and Security
JOB DESCRIPTIONJohnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.
AREA IT ANALYST
ABOUT THE ROLE
* Order computers for new hires with correct imaging (Service/Sales/Design)
* Laptop/PC repair and set up
* Maintain building Infrastructure
* Install and maintain network
* Install and maintain hardwire and routers
* Maintain Wireless Network
* Install and maintain printers / plotters
* Order, set up and troubleshoot IPhones and Company Apps
* Maintain building phone systemsVoice over IP system, changes, reprogramming, hardware
* Maintain SharePoint site for Area
Rewards and benefits
Well expect a lot from you, but well also make sure we recognize and reward your contribution. And well always do everything we can to help you achieve a healthy work-life balance. Wherever you join us, youll find we have a range of benefits and rewards designed to help you be at your best both in work and out of it.
WHO WERE LOOKING FOR:
* Proficient in Microsoft Office, Windows XP, Windows 7, JAVA
* Basic Networking skills
* Knowledge of Servers-NT windows based
* Proficient in Apple IOS
* Proficient in voice over IP Systems such as AVAYA
* Ability to troubleshoot and multitask
* Microsoft Certification Preferred