Area Operations Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Canon Business Process Services, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONCanon Business Process Services, Inc. is seeking an Area Manager for its Irving, TX location. This high profile position requires a candidate with in-depth knowledge of current industry mail standards and a successful track record managing multiple operating units meeting quality service requirements.
* Exercises responsibility for the operations activities for a specific group of operating units or sites and for ensuring quality services by meeting varying client requirements and needs
* Manages the budget for a specific group of operating units or sites to meet/exceed profitability goals
* Directs activities of site staff to ensure profitability, efficiency and quality
* Monitors operating unit activities to ensure compliance with CBPS and client policies, as well as contract requirements
* Assists in the renegotiation of client contracts
* Establishes productivity guidelines for each operating unit
* Coordinates placement and assignment of personnel throughout operating units
* Develops financial forecasts for each operating unit
* Monitors financial performance of operating units including profit, billing and cash-handling procedures
* Responsible for the administration of CBPS personnel policies and actions to ensure fair and equitable treatment of all employees
* Plans for development of employees at managerial and non-managerial levels
* Assist in sales presentations as needed
* Supports an environment that encourages the exchange of differing views, inspires creativity and development, supports continuous learning, and responds to and values people
* Knowledgeable about industry trends
Assigns responsibility and accountability to various site employees as appropriate
* 4 year college degree or comparable work experience
* 5-7 years supervisory experience in a professional business setting, preferably in the reprographic/mail industry)
* Advanced knowledge of mail, copy, fax and binding machinery
* As required by account contract, knowledge of industry trends and technological changes
* Proficient in Word, Excel and Presentation Software
* Communicate effectively with diverse groups and individuals
* Ability to manage difficult clients, employees and situations
* Advanced ability to execute the highest quality, production and customer service
* Advanced ability to motivate, coach and train staff
* Advanced organizational, administrative, record keeping and time management skills
* Strategic assessment and exaction of performance
* Establish challenging, constructive, and open workplace culture
* Personify corporate values in support of customer services objectives
* Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
* In-depth knowledge of current industry standards in all of the following: mail, copy, fax, messenger, reception and related services
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
_ADVANCING DOCUMENT PROCESS MANAGEMENT TO A HIGHER LEVEL_
Canon Business Process Services, Inc. is one of the world's leading providers of document process management services and technology to law firms, corporations and the public sector. Its spectrum of managed solutions spans the document lifecycle. These include print/copy, mail services; Six Sigma(R) based performance management, records management and eDiscovery. Case Data is a division of Canon Business Process Services, Inc. and one of the most experienced providers of eDiscovery, paper discovery, forensics and web-based review services for complex litigation and regulatory compliance matters. Canon Business Process Service, Inc.'s integrated capabilities allow it to serve enterprise-wide requirements with advanced technology, people and processes. By enabling organizations to manage and control document assets, Canon Business Process, Inc. helps reduce costs, increase efficiency, mitigate risk and introduce innovation.