Area Sales Manager - NC, SC, E. GA
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/14/2016
END DATE 11/23/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY AREA SALES MANAGER - North Carolina, South Carolina & E. Georgia
If you're looking for dry ice, you'll find it with Airgas . As the largest supplier of dry ice, Airgas has established a series of production plants across the nation to develop a secure source supply. Distribution Branches are located in strategic locations throughout the country to provide service to key industries including universities and labs. Quality, reliability, and service are the key drivers that enable Airgas to grow with organizations who depend on dry ice and cold shipping supplies.
Area Sales Managers are responsible for sales growth, price increases, new business, and contract administration. Candidates must have the ability to grow existing customers and convert prospects into profitable Airgas customers.
Territory includes : North Carolina, South Carolina, & E. Georgia a nd will require travel weekly.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Develops, maintains and builds a sales funnel.
* Overnight travel required to manage sales territory via car and some air travel.
* Sell profitable sales growth to new and existing opportunities.
* Prepare quotes, supply agreements and internal documentation for orders obtained.
* Prepares reports of business transactions and expense accounts.
* Develop and maintain strong internal business relationships with O perations.
* Generate a written territory business plan.
* Maintain sales activity reports through Excel and ACT Database Software.
* Remain flexible to take on other key assignments as requested.
To perform this job successfully an individual must work smart, exhibit strong time management skills, develop strong relationships and have good sales skills in negotiations. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
* Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) is required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
* Bachelor's degree (B.A. or B.S.) or equivalent preferred.
* Minimum 3 years experience in selling industrial, food, or chemicals in a B2B setting.
* Technical knowledge and an aptitude of mechanical processes is a plus.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability