Area Sales Manager Western Region (Can be located anywhere in PST/CST/MST)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 10/21/2016
Carl Zeiss Inc.
Maple Grove, MN
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The Area Sales Manager Leads a professional sales team that represents the Company in a defined geographical region for the planned and aggressive selling of Company products through both direct sales force and Distributor network with focus on CMM products.
AREA SALES MANAGER WESTERN REGION (CAN BE LOCATED ANYWHERE IN PST/CST/MST)
* Develops sales and channel strategies for new and existing CMM products for maximum penetration.
* Develops short and long term goals as to value, market position and profit on existing and new CMM products.
* Develops and executes monthly, quarterly and annual sales performance targets.
* Communicates regularly with sales team to support growth and customer acquisition.
* Provides Sales forecasting based on opportunities in the CRM on a monthly and quarterly basis along with detailed lost order reports.
* Suggests sales and promotion strategies for best penetration of CMM sales success working closely with Marketing and Product Management.
* Develops, evaluates, mentors and coaches sales employee via performance objectives.
* Evaluation and training of Sales and Distributor force.
* Monitors and achieves departmental expense budget.
* Interfaces with key groups within the company (Operations, Service, Engineering, Management)
* Frequently visits with key customers and sales network.
* Achieve budgeted target margins for product sales.
* 4 year Bachelor s Degree is required.
* Professional training in Sales Management.
* At least 3 to 5 years of Sales Management.
* Intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
* Experience with Metrology Sales highly preferred
* Experience with sales of Capital Equipment mandatory
With just under 25,000 employees, ZEISS is one of the global leaders in the optical and optoelectronic industries and has been contributing to technological progress for over 165 years. ZEISS develops and distributes lithography optics, measuring technology, microscopes, medical technology, eyeglass lenses, camera and cine lenses, binoculars and planetarium technology.
If you are interested in this position, please send us your application using the link at the bottom of this page, indicating your earliest possible entry date.
Carl Zeiss Industrial Metrology, LLC